Nyan Tate Nyan Tate

idk wut dis nian thing is but i dont like it

take this 2 YTMND i will not allow such atrocities here. put some effort into something with a story, you have skills it would appear upon which you could build

GoldenTot responds:

This is obviously the story of a huge faggot poptart with irritable bowels. He is flying to the hospital on a dramatic journey through the poorly drawn stars, and has little time left. It's a touching tale, really.

But yea I'm aware this is shit and will probably actually submit half decent content soon.

KDT MOVIE KDT MOVIE

overused static thing, non-round pacman face

not cool idk sry

Old Bertrum 2 Old Bertrum 2

dis quite good but ruint by censor bleeps

why in name of gaia would you use censor bleeps thats just plain crazy.
there were some funny things here u should prolly make another episode soon. the pink chap reminded me of Krang.

Floppie's Care Reforer Floppie's Care Reforer

well sir that was quite insane

i do not recall many films of this strangeness ever seen in all humanity. maybe u r stealing it from somewhere, that is how strange and cool i would say this is. but maybe you are not i am not sure. sometimes there were faces and stuff i didnt know what they were. also i did not like the part how it looped back to the beginning i lost a little sense of closure there that would have come had you ended somehow after the jdepp part. anyways it is quite good, albeit long. reminiscent of what i was going for in my own last cartoon in a way. keep up the good work old sailor of the north.

SuperIceDragon64 responds:

This is the greatest review ever :,v

AFD Intro AFD Intro

good work

this was quite a fine piece of work with excellent creativity and also great drawing skills. i dont know how your score is not above what it is when there is so much worthless crap on this site with higher scores.

Full Grown Man Full Grown Man

strange movie

last night i watched an experimental movie that really sucked it was downright annoying. this one was strange but i wanted to watch it for some reason it looked cool with the octopus person or whatever. also the color scheme was nice. i dont know if the kid got raped or what that was not very cool. i wish my movies took one day.

EmptyOrange responds:

There was no rape, or any adult content within this flash. The joke is very subtle and I thought a lot of people would overlook it. :)

Thanks for the review!!

P.S.

There are strings on the guitar that have names of letters... :D

Private Crappy episode 1 Private Crappy episode 1

quite excellent

i dont think i m smart enough to understand ur cartoon also at the end i couldnt see the people at the table i just saw hitler so why did u thank osama

Mia responds:

Capitalization.

NBC interviews Obama NBC interviews Obama

Nice writing

kind of racist but hey its still funny, like they say in that movie gran torino its what grown ups do. haha pirate hooker!

TheKlown responds:

I have a sick sense of humor, glad other ppl do too... I think sometimes I'm sensitive and harsh on some of the flashs here but I guess today I felt like making people laugh. This is a joke flash nothing to take too serious, I hope I didn't offend too many people with it and everyone realizes its just a joke.

The Dot of Excellence 11 The Dot of Excellence 11

u should b able to say rip whatever u want

dont let the censoring haters try and shut u down son, they probably arent american. freedom of speech and religion etc etc.! so you have a rip jesus tombstone in there, what do people want him to do, not rest in peace? if he is dead and stuff... if u have to sit here hoping not to offend people with each little drawing then the terrorists truly have won! but seriously ur cartoon is horrible. u should like work on compressing the sound files because a cartoon like urs should be like 10kb and not 1.5mb. better luck next time.

FW: FW:

a very quite good movie film

i dont know how u did such good things as this i actually think u paid a robot to do it for you.